Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bill Nye – The Science Guy?

As a fellow Cornellian, I’ve had a long-standing admiration for Bill Nye The Science Guy. Alright, I admit that I was a fan-boy. I was pretty excited when Nye returned to Cornell during my time there, to take a guest professor post. Here was a scientist who was charismatic, made science exciting for the masses, and had the “science chops” to teach at the Cornell science department. So, I was all too disappointed when I watched Bill Nye take on the Paleo Diet in his new Netflix show Bill Nye Saves the World. Don’t get me wrong; I wasn’t disappointed

The post Bill Nye – The Science Guy? appeared first on The Paleo Diet™.



from The Paleo Diet™ http://ift.tt/2wjl8bV

Best Diet and Weight Loss Pills:

1- Phen375 Fat Burners

2- Garcinia Cambogia Select

3- Green Coffee Bean Max

4- African Mango Weight Loss Pills

5- Capsiplex Fat Burner

6- Proactol Fat Binder

7- 5:2 Fast Formula Fat Burner

8- Meratol Carb Blocker and Fat Burner

9- UniqueHoodia Appetite Suppressant

10- Acai Berry Select

11- Hoodia Gordonii Plus Appetite Suppressant

12- Raspberry Ketones Max Weight Loss Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment