Sunday, July 14, 2019

A great debate of our time: should I choose wild or farmed fish?

When I began my career in fisheries science 43 years ago, I had no idea a major debate over where we get our fish from would be as contentious as it has become.   Admittedly, I was drawn to the important questions of our future food supplies and the role fish would play in that future.  So, I ask here the burning question.  Should we buy fish sourced from the wild or from farms—also known as aquacultured fish?  Facts and science can lead us to an answer.  If I know only one thing, I know this: the best way to analyze this question is objectively, using facts and science as the basis

The post A great debate of our time: should I choose wild or farmed fish? appeared first on The Paleo Diet®.



from The Paleo Diet® https://ift.tt/2YbBzWI

Best Diet and Weight Loss Pills:

1- Phen375 Fat Burners

2- Garcinia Cambogia Select

3- Green Coffee Bean Max

4- African Mango Weight Loss Pills

5- Capsiplex Fat Burner

6- Proactol Fat Binder

7- 5:2 Fast Formula Fat Burner

8- Meratol Carb Blocker and Fat Burner

9- UniqueHoodia Appetite Suppressant

10- Acai Berry Select

11- Hoodia Gordonii Plus Appetite Suppressant

12- Raspberry Ketones Max Weight Loss Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment